Windows operating systems do a decent enough job of handling tasks like installing the USB Drivers for you which is why when you do plug in your device it typically lets you know that it has picked up what your device is with a little message appearing in the system tray. However, there are times when identifying your device didn’t go to plan, and it isn’t able to tell what device is connected to the computer.
If you are finding the Windows operating system is not able to pick up what the device is, or if you are trying to use certain apps on the computer in conjunction with the smartphone and they aren’t working, then you need to source the USB Drivers.
Finding the right USB Drivers can be a challenge—though not as challenging as back in earlier years when each device often needed a new set of Drivers. Still, there is room for confusion and often negating the online websites trying to source what you are after can be difficult.
In an effort to eliminate much of the burden of having the USB Drivers installed, developer Koushik Dutta has developed something he calls the Universal ADB Driver which is made for Windows operating systems and Android mobile devices. The Universal ADB Driver is just one file that you install, and it packs most of the USB Drivers that you will ever need, including the USB Drivers for the Samsung Galaxy J2 smartphone.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PCs
1. Get things under way by clicking on the link for the Universal Windows ADB Driver and the file then begins to download to the computer you are using.
2. The file should completely download in less than a minute. Click on it after the download is complete.
3. Doing so results in the front page of the setup wizard for the Universal ADB Driver opening up on the computer. Have a quick read of what it says (including the part about making sure that your device that runs Android is not connected to the computer) and then click on the “Next” button to continue.
4. The following screen gives you the chance to make some choices regarding the Universal ADB Driver. Choose the folder where you want the installation to be stored or just leave it as the default folder option if you don’t have any other preference.
Choose whether or not you want the file to be available to everyone that uses the computer or just the account you are using now.
Click on the “Next” button available at the bottom once you have made your selections.
5. Confirm you do want to install the Universal Windows ADB Driver on the next screen by clicking on the “Next” button.
6. The installation of the ADB Driver file now officially begins and in just a few seconds it will be complete. Wait for the progress bar to reach the other side of the display.
7. Click on the “Close” button once you get to the “Installation Complete” screen and it then exits you from the Universal ADB Driver setup wizard.
In conclusion, that is how to download Samsung Galaxy J2 USB Drivers for the Windows computer by using the Universal ADB Driver that Koushik Dutta made.