Have a Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle that you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle which will open the door to endless possibilities.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
This root guide is for the Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. is specifically for the Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle .
Take note this will wipe all your files and data on your phone. Proceed at your own risk.
Before We Begin
You’ll need to download the root .apk file directly to your Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle. You can either download it directly to your phone or download it to your computer then transfer it to your phone. The download link is this link.
How To Root Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle
- After downloading the rooting .apk, navigate to your downloading folder with your file manager. If you do not have a file manager installed, I recommend Ghost Commander. Download it by clicking on this link, or by searching for Ghost Commander in the Play Store.
- After finding the .apk file that you’ve downloaded in your Downloads folder, tap it to install it. If it does not install, you need to enable installation of unknown sources on your device. Do this by going to Settings, then Security and ticking the box that says unknown sources.
- Once the .apk file has been installed, go to your apps drawer and look for Framaroot. Open it.
- Tap on the ‘Gandalf’ and wait for a message that says ‘success’ to pop up.
- Once you see the success message, reboot your device.
Enjoy a rooted Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle.