If you are someone who is looking for a faster and more convenient way to extract all links from a webpage, then there’s no need for you to look any further. In this post, you will be able to learn the steps on how to extract all links from a particular site or webpage. Just keep in mind that this method will only work if you are viewing the page using your Chrome web browser.
So, if you’re all set, go ahead and read on.
How to extract all links from a webpage in Chrome
- Open your Chrome web browser. Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for a browser extension called “Link Klipper” by Codebox.
- Download and install the said extension on your web browser.
- Once installed, the extension will automatically add a shortcut icon to your browser’s omnibar.
- Now, go ahead and open any website or page that you like (ex. dotTech.org).
- To extract all links from that page, just click the Link Klipper icon that is located on your browser’s omnibar. Next, click the “Extract All Links” button. Alternatively, you may right-click on the page then select the “Link Klipper – Extract All Links” option from the context menu.
- After that, a “Save as” dialog will appear and it will prompt you to download and save the extracted links as a CSV file. Just click “Save” to confirm.
- Another interesting feature of this extension is the ability to extract and download selected links. To do so, you simply need to press the “Ctrl” key while right-clicking on your mouse then drag your mouse to select the links that you want to extract.
- After making your selection, you will be immediately asked to download and save the extracted links so there’s no hassle.
So, there you have it. With the help of this extension, you can easily finish your SEO-related tasks. It will also come in handy for saving multiple images as well as for online research.