There are a bunch of extensions that offers to invite all of your friends in Facebook with just one click. The problem is, most of them are outdated and no longer works on the new Facebook platform.
If you’re looking for the latest way to invite all friends to an event or page in Facebook, you can do so by following the steps listed below. Just keep in mind that this method will require you to use Chrome as your web browser.
How to invite all friends to an event or page in Facebook
- Launch your Chrome web browser then go to the Web Store.
- Click here to download and install the “Facebook Invite-All” extension.
- Once installed, the extension’s icon will automatically appear every time you’re on a Facebook “Invite” page. The “Invite” page is where you can view the invite box for pages and events.
- So what’s next? Just log in to Facebook then go to an event or page that you manage.
- Click the “More” icon right beside the message button on your event or page. Select “Invite Friends” from the menu.
- Once the invite box appears, just click the Facebook Invite-All extension icon on your browser’s address bar.
- After which, you don’t really need to do anything except to wait while the extension automatically checks and invite all of your friends on the “Invite” list.
- Once done, you will get a confirmation message.
So that’s it. You’re done.
Just be reminded that the said extension will not work on groups. You can only use it for inviting all of your Facebook friends at once to join your event or page.
With the help of the Facebook Invite-All extension, you can lessen the time that you usually spend on inviting friends. It’s a hassle-free way to promote and gain more followers for your network.