Are you thinking of creating a logo for your website, blog or business? Well, you have a lot of options. If you want, you can pay a professional designer to design and create your logo. However, if you’re just starting out, you may want to create a logo for free.
Speaking of which, one of the best ways to get a professionally-looking custom-made logo for free is via “Design Rails”.
How to automatically create a logo online
- On your web browser, go to the homepage of “Design Rails” by clicking this link.
- Once you’re on Design Rails, click “Create My Logo”.
- Since the web app uses an advanced algorithm to generate a logo, you will be asked to answer a couple of questions. These questions mostly involve choosing between two pictures or graphics.
- After answering those questions, you’ll need to enter the company name or brand name for your logo. If you want, you can also provide a tag line.
- Once done, you will be asked to select the industries or categories that would best describe your business or brand.
- You can also add your own tags to further describe your brand.
- Click “See Logo Concepts” to confirm and proceed.
- Wait while the web app generates some relevant designs for your logo.
- With Design Rails, you get to choose among five logo designs.
- After you’ve made your selection, just click “Download Logo”.
- Check your email to get the permanent download link for your chosen logo.
- You may then download and save your custom-made logo as a ZIP file.
- With the said web app, your logo will be provided in both PNG and SVG formats.
That’s it. You’re done.