If you’re feeling artistic, you might want to create different types of art out of normal photos. For example, you can create pop art images, mosaics, collages, etc. Now, how about puzzles? Photo puzzles are great especially if you want to print them out as gifts or decorations.
To create photo puzzles online, here’s what you need to do.
How to convert photos into puzzles online
- Open your web browser and then click here to open the jigsaw puzzle generator from “BigHugeLabs”.
- On the said page, you will see a form. In the form, click “Choose File” to select and upload the photo that you want to turn into a puzzle. You may select the photo from your computer.
- Alternatively, you may upload the photo directly from your Facebook, Instagram, Flickr or Dropbox account.
- Scroll down the page and select whether you want to crop your photo from top/left, bottom/right or center.
- Click “Create” to proceed and confirm.
- Wait for a while and the page will automatically convert your photo into a jigsaw puzzle.
- On the next page, you will be able to see the output image.
- Subsequently, you may download and save the image to your computer.
That’s it. You’re done.
Now, if you want to create jigsaw puzzles that you can share and play, you may go to “JigsawPlanet” – a free online tool that lets you create all sorts of online jigsaw puzzle games out of your own photos. It’s a cool web app so you better check it out.