This post covers a tip for bloggers who are interested in boosting their blog views by letting readers share their blog content as quotes. So if ever any of your readers would like to share your content as quotes, they don’t need to do everything on their own. All they need to do is to highlight any phrase or sentence from your blog and they can immediately share it to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
How to let readers share your blog content as quotes
- To get started, click this link to go to “Quote It” – a free blogging widget for sharing your blog content as quotes.
- On the Quote It homepage, click “Get Started”.
- On the next page, you will be asked to customize the widget according to your own needs.
- It’s a very easy set up process. First, you will be asked to customize the widget appearance and then you will need to pick your preferred social media channels. These are the social media sites where you want your quoted content to be shared. With Quote It, your readers can share your content to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, etc.
- Next, you will need to customize the quote highlighting.
- Click “Continue” once you’re done.
- You will also be asked to choose your blogging platform. Check “Blogger” if you are using Blogger, check “WordPress” if you are self-hosting your blog at WordPress and so on.
- Do not forget to check and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done, click “Get the Code”.
- Copy the code. Paste the code to your blog by following the instructions provided.
That’s it. You’re done.