When looking for work, you are often required by companies and employers to present your CV or resume. A resume is often needed to assess your previous work experience and job qualifications. If you are having a difficult time making a resume that would leave a strong impact or impression, then you might as well create it using an online CV builder.
With an online CV builder, you can choose from a wide range of professional CV templates. Plus, your resume will be published online. You can also import your resume directly from your LinkedIn account. If you already have an existing resume, you can enhance it using an online CV builder.
How to create a professional resume online
- First, click here to go to “VisualCV”. It’s an online professional resume builder.
- Once you’re on VisualCV, click “Get Started” to create an account.
- After creating an account, log in to VisualCV and choose whether you want to import a resume from your computer or from your LinkedIn account. You can also choose to start from scratch.
- Now, go ahead and select a template or design that you want for your resume. With VisualCV, there are a wide range of free and premium resume designs.
- What’s next? Make sure to fill in all of the required fields and details in your resume. Do not forget to enter your work history, education, skills, certifications, references, etc.
- Once you’re done, click the “Preview” tool at the top menu to preview your professional resume.
- Once you’re satisfied with the outcome, click “Save”.
- Enter your CV title, resume type (online CV or private CV) as well as your CV’s URL handle. Click “Save” to proceed.
- That’s it. You may download your newly created CV as PDF. You can also view and share your live VisualCV URL to your prospective clients or employers.
In addition, you can also track the statistics of your online CV. This way, you’ll be able to know the average number of views that your online CV gets per week or month as well as your total number of CV downloads.
So go ahead and check it out.