If you browse the web for free online file sharing services, the search results page will definitely give you a whole bunch of choices. Some services offer advanced protection like passwords and encrypted connection while there are also those that offers larger file storage and sending limits.
The thing is what if you just want to share a file that can be easily accessed by those who are physically nearby? Well, if that’s the case, then you can choose to upload and share files online by location. Just read this post to know how it works.
How to upload and share files online by location
- For this method, you can either use a web browser or mobile browser. You also need to make sure that your device is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- After which, just go to the homepage of “Quack Space”, an online file sharing service that lets anyone share files via location. No sign in or user registration required.
- Once you’re on Quack Space, the tool will automatically detect your location. As for those who have restricted their browser’s location settings, you may want to temporarily allow the tool to access your location. If not, you can just manually point your location.
- So after setting your location in the map, just drag and drop the file into the Quack Space page. Alternatively, you may just click the “Upload” button. You may then select and upload your file from your computer. With the said online tool, you can also upload multiple files at once.
- So that’s basically it. Your file is now ready to be accessed and downloaded by anyone who is in the same location as you are.
- If you no longer want to share your files, you can just press the delete button and they will be immediately removed from the Quack Space server.
So go ahead and give it a try.