If ever you’re in the need for a simple tool that can help you determine the total number of tweets that a certain page or post has garnered, then this post is for you. What you are about to learn in this post is a simple way to show the tweet count for every web page or URL. The tweet count will appear on the address bar. That’s not all. You’ll also get a detailed list of all the tweets that points back to the said page or URL.
So before we start, do keep in mind that this method will only work if you are using Chrome.
How to show tweet count for every web page or URL in Chrome
- Download and install “Tweets Counter for Twitter”. It’s a free Chrome web browser extension.
- After installing Tweets Counter for Twitter, it will automatically add its tweet counter tool on your browser’s address bar. It will be placed right beside the bookmarks icon.
- So what’s next? Just visit any web page or post that you want.
- After loading the web page, take a look at the Tweets Counter for Twitter icon on your browser’s address bar.
- If the website that you’re loading has not yet gotten any tweet or retweet via Twitter, the tool will just show an icon that’s similar to the Twitter icon but it will be grey in color.
- Now, if the site that you’re visiting has already been tweeted a couple of times, the tool will show the total number of tweets or retweets for that site.
- If you click on the tool or icon, you will get a detailed list of tweets for that particular post or site. That’s not all. The extension will also provide you with other related stats such as the post’s total number of shares in Facebook and total number of pluses or likes in Google Plus.
So there you have it. With the Tweets Counter for Twitter extension, you can easily determine the total number of tweets that a particular site or page has garnered throughout time.