If you would prefer removing the bloatware on your Samsung Galaxy S2 Duos TV smartphone, or would like to increase the performance, you should check out gaining root access to your device. The KingRoot app is a new universal one-click root tool that can root the S2 Duos TV without any problem. Moreover, you cannot brick your device using this method, since the rooting tool tells you if your device can be rooted or not.
- You must follow this guide with the GT-S7273T model number only. The rooting tool doesn’t work for all devices, only specific model numbers. Check your model by heading to the Settings > About Device menu on the smartphone.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers from our page if you use the desktop version of KingRoot. The version we are giving you is the app. However, the KingRoot developers suggest giving the desktop version a try if you don’t have success with the app.
- Head to the Settings > Security > Device Admin > Unknown Sources and check the box so it’s no longer empty. Now you can install third-party apps outside of the Google Play Store.
HOW TO ROOT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 DUOS TV GT-S7273T
- Download the KingRoot APK file from here.
- Once you have installed it on your device, click the KingRoot app icon from the app drawer.
- Click the ‘Start Root’ button at the bottom of the main screen in the app.
- The KingRoot app will now use its cloud service to ping back the working root method for your handset.
- Once it finds the method, you will start seeing the progress bar on the display to let you know how it’s going.
- Within a few minutes you’ll see a large green tick on the display to let you know it’s done.
Reboot your device and head to the Google Play Store and start downloading those root-only apps you’ve been waiting to try.