To banish that bloatware for good on your smartphone first you must unlock the internal system. We call this learning how to root Letv Le One Pro X800, rather than running the stock Android operating system. There’s a great deal more to it than just removing the bloatware too. You will be able to ditch the software skin that manufacturers use to brand their devices, start using a wider selection of apps from the Google Play Store and other third-party sources, deck your device out with a free WiFi Hotspot, backup easier with Titanium Backup — or even install a custom recovery and start taking NANDroid backups. Just remember, you cannot do any of that until you root letv Le One pro X800 on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- The guide is only made for the Letv Le One Pro X800. The same mobile app does work for other devices, but not all Android devices. We cannot see if your device is compatible unless we know the model number. You can check your model number matches up with X800 by heading to the Settings > About Device.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- You void the warranty on the Letv Le One Pro by following this rooting guide, just like you would following most other rooting guides. You should be able to unroot the Letv Le One Pro X800 and find the warranty working again.
- You do not need to install any USB drivers following this guide since we are using the KingRoot mobile app. However, the developers recommend using the desktop version of the KingRoot tool if you aren’t finding success with the mobile version. Those using the desktop version should at least install the universal USB driver is not one handed from your specific device manufacturer.
- Head to Menu > Settings >Security and turn on Unknown sources. It will allow you to install apps that are outside of the Google Play Store.
- Take a backup of the device data before starting so you can restore it if you need to. You can use the built-in backup options Android gives you or install some apps from the Google Play Store.
HOW TO ROOT THE LETV LE ONE PRO X8000 ON ANDROID 5.1 LOLLIPOP
- Download the KingRoot rooting tool from its official XDA Developers thread.
- Install the KingRoot apk on your Android device using a File Manager.
- Once you have installed the apk, you should see three new apps available from your devices app drawer.
- Click the KingRoot app and open it.
- Click the “try to Root” button and the KingRoot tool will search its cloud services for the working rooting method that’s available for your device.
- Wait a few minutes until you see the success message being displayed.
- When you know it’a done, reboot your device manually and you are ready.
You are all done! Once you have learnt how to root Letv Le One pro X800 on Android 5.1 Lollipop, you are then able to start installing the apps from the Google Play Store that require root permissions.