These are the instructions to root Blu Life Pure smartphones running any software updates to date. Once you have root access on your device, you can install all of the best rooted apps for Android like the BBQScreen app, the ROM Manager app, ROM Toolbox, DiskDigger and the 3C Toolbox. Of course, there are plenty more great apps you can install once you are done with learning how to root Blu Life Pure smartphones, so let’s get it under way.
- The following guide is made for the Blu Life Pure only. Do not try using this guide if you have a different device under the Blu name. It won’t work and you can brick your device. Try a Google search for your own device name or use our search box on the site. Those of you relying on Google should look for a trusted author or a trusted site to avoid the spam out there giving incorrect guides.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the Blu USB Drivers to your computer before starting the guide. Those of you who cannot find the Blu USB drivers, can likely install the universal ADB driver instead. The universal ADB Driver is made by Koushik Dutta who is also the founder of ClockworkMod and was once part of the CyanogenMod team.
- Check that you have enabled the Unknown Sources option or else you will not get the rooting file on your device properly. To do that, you can head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and check the box.
HOW TO ROOT BLU LIFE PURE SMARTPHONES
- Download the Framaroot app on your computer and transfer the file over to the desktop.
- Connect the Blu Life pure device to the computer where you have the file by using the USB cable.
- Transfer the Framaroot app over to the devices SD card and make sure it’s on the root of that SD card.
- Now install that Framaroot app using a file manager, or the usual way you install APK files on your device.
- Head to the app drawer on your device and tap over the Framaroot icon.
- Tap the Boromir root exploit option on the front page.
- Wait patiently for the Framaroot app to give you the success message in a few minutes.
- Tap the ‘OK’ message after it tells you to reboot your device.
- Exit the application and reboot your device as requested.
Once rebooted, you can head directly to the Google Play Store and start installing the apps that require the root access. These apps can be installed on your device up until you decide to unroot the device.
Those of you wishing you had not just rooted the Blu Life Pure smartphone can easily follow our guide to unroot the Blu Life Pure smartphone and return the device to have a locked operating system. Once it’s re-locked, you are not installing any of the apps you can install with root access. Apart from that, your device will be just like it was before you followed the rooting guide, including having your warranty back.