Do you know how to check your Apple Pencil battery life? The Apple Pencil is considered one of the most popular accessories of iPad Pro users. Even though the battery life of Apple Pencil battery is really good, right now there is no device that can be used to check the Apple Pencil battery life.
By following the steps given below, you can now easily check the Apple Pencil battery life with the help of the Notification Center in iPad Pro. You should understand that only certain devices support an Apple Pencil, so only by using those devices, we can check the Apple Pencil battery life.
What is an Apple Pencil? What are its Uses?
The Apple Pencil is a digital device from Apple. It is a digital stylus pen that can be used as an input device in devices like iPad Pro. It was released in November 2015 along with the iPad Pro. You can use the Apple Pencil for uses other than as just a drawing tool. You can use it as a full time stylus in iPad Pro. You can do all the navigation and open the apps using your Apple Pencil. It gives you great precision and a lot of creative freedom.
Features of an Apple Pencil
The main features of an Apple Pencil are precision and versatility. The responsiveness of an Apple Pencil is very high. There is almost zero delay between the time you start writing and the time it appears on the screen. By applying different levels of pressure, you can draw lines of any weight. You can apply shading effects by tilting the pencil. If it is charged fully, you can use it for 12 hours.
The main advantages of Apple Pencil are that it has fascinating battery life. If you charge the pencil for 15 seconds using your iPad Pro, you can use the Apple Pencil for more than 30 minutes. The Apple Pencil uses a non-removal battery; the only problem is that it does not have an indicator to show how much battery life is remaining. Therefore, you need to manually check the Apple Pencil battery life with the help of an iPad Pro.
Steps to Check Apple Pencil Battery Life
- The first step is to make sure your Apple Pencil is connected to your iPad Pro.
- Next, go to the Home screen in your iPad Pro.
- Now, drag down the Home screen to go to the Notification Center menu in your iPad Pro.
- You can now see an Edit button. Tap on that Edit button.
- A plus icon will be visible next to the batteries. You need to tap on that icon.
- Now drag the three horizontal lines next to the batteries into today’s view list.
- Next, tap on the “Done” button.
- It will now display the battery status of your Apple Pencil. It will also display the battery status of your iPad Pro.
These steps will help you to easily check the Apple Pencil battery life and also check the battery levels of your Apple Watch and any other devices that are paired with your iPad Pro.