How to root MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich [Guide]August 26, 2013 0 Email article | Print article
Got an MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus that you’ve been dying to gain root access on? Say no more! This guide will teach you exactly how to gain root on your device, opening the door to being able to install custom roms and even mods! Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
This root guide is for the MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Before We Begin
You’ll need the official Windpad USB cable handy, the MSI Android drivers, and Android Root Unlock. MSI Android drivers can be downloaded and installed on your Windows PC from here. The Android Root Unlock package should be downloaded onto your PC from here.
How To Root MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus
- Extract the Android Root Unlock file onto your PC.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging mode (found under Settings -> Developer Options) on your Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus, and connect the device to your Windows PC using your USB cable.
- Navigate to the folder in which you extracted the contents of the Android Root Unlock file.
- Once you’ve made it there, run the .bat file in the folder.
- The .bat file will instruct you and guide you through the process of rooting your MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus. It is a very easy and painless process. Read everything on screen.
- Once the .bat file has finished executing, your MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus will be rooted.
Enjoy a rooted MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus!