Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013. As expected, the device has a 5.7 inch full HD 1080p AMOLED screen, and at 168 grams and 8.3mm, it is thinner and lighter than its predecessor, Galaxy Note II.
It will be available in three colours – Jet Black, Blush Pink and Classic White. Samsung will also have back covers available in multiple colours, so that customers can “express their personality and taste.”
There will be two variants – 3G and LTE. There isn’t much difference between two models. The only difference is CPUs. Other than that, everything is the same. The specs are given below.
- Screen: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.7 inches (386 ppi)
- Storage: 32/64 GB + Micro SD (up to 64GB)
- Rear facing Camera:13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Front facing camera: 2 MP, 1080p
- Processor: 2.3Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (LTE)/Octa core Exynos (3G)
- Battery: 3200 mAh
In terms of availability, Samsung will start shipping the device on September 25th in over 140 countries, while in October for North America and Japan.
[via Android Central, Samsung Mobile Press]