WinX Blu-ray Decrypter is one of Digiarty Software’s newest creations. It allows users to rip/backup Blu-ray movies (Blu-ray, Disc BD-R, BD-RE) to HD video (.m2ts). According to the developer, WinX Blu-ray Decrypter bypasses all Blu-ray DRM protection such as encryption (AACS), BD+ copy protection, etc.
Here is some detailed information on the software from the developer:
I don’t have a Blu-ray player or drive, and therefore I don’t have Blu-ray discs, so I can’t fully test this software. However, it does sound very interesting for those people who do have Blu-ray movies. However, like with all other ripping software, please only use WinX Blu-ray Decrypter in accordance with the law of your area. dotTech is not responsible for any illegal action done with WinX Blu-ray Decrypter.
To get WinX Blu-ray Decrypter, follow these simple directions:
Version being given away for free: v2.0 Build 20091216
Free updates: No
Supported OS: Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Download WinX Blu-ray Decrypter (click here). Update: If the link does not work for you, try the alternative link – click here.
- Install WinX Blu-ray Decrypter.
- Run WinX Blu-ray Decrypter. You should be prompted to register the software:
- Enter the following information into the “Reg Name” and “Reg Code” boxes:
Reg Name: Blu-Raygiveaway
Reg Code: WinXBDD-2009-1216-1231
- Hit “Register” and enjoy!
If you have any trouble getting it, post below – I will try to help.