As I am sure most of you know already, Advanced SystemCare Pro is a popular system optimization/management/cleaning/etc. tool from IObit. While IObit may have some questionable tactics for their Internet Security 360 software, Advanced SystemCare Pro itself is fairly good software, although somewhat a RAM hog sitting in the background all the time (last time I checked it uses ~40 MB RAM while idle in the background but I haven’t used Advanced SystemCare Pro for a long time, so this number may no longer be accurate). Of course IObit has run multiple Advanced SystemCare Pro promotions in the past year, so you may already have a free 1 year license. However, it doesn’t hurt to renew your license or to grab it now if you don’t have it yet. To get the free 1 year licenses of IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro follow these simple directions:
Version being given out for free: v3.6.1 Pro
Free updates: Yes, for one year
Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7
Download size: 7.5 MB
- Register at downloads.pcauthority.com.au:
- Check the e-mail address you registered with. There should be an e-mail from “email@example.com” with the subject of “PC Authority Downloads – New Account”. In the e-mail there will be a confirmation link you need to click on to confirm your account:
- Visit the registration page and enter your downloads.pcauthority.com.au account information and hit “Submit”:
You will then be provided with registration details for 1 year free Advanced SystemCare Pro:
- Visit the promotion page and download the program:
- Install the program.
- After installation has finished run Advanced SystemCare, and register it so it goes from Free version to Pro:
There will be a short four step wizard to follow after you click “OK” to setup the new features you unlocked by “upgrading” to Pro.
If you have trouble getting Advanced SystemCare Pro for free, post below and I will try to help.