Apple made a special effort to help people with tracking their fitness with a fitness tracking feature included inside iOS 8. There’s not many arguments about technology, but if there is one it’s that it takes away people from being active and outdoors which Apple tried to help solve by coming up with the motion and fitness tracking sensor.
While having motion and fitness tracking is great technology it can take away from your battery life. people who are not interested in using the motion and fitness features should prefer toggling it off so that it isn’t wasting your iPhone battery. Here’s how to do that:
HOW TO DISABLE MOTION AND FITNESS TRACKING ON IPHONE
1. Turn on the iPhone and navigate to the Settings app.
2. Tap the ‘privacy’ option.
3. Scroll down the list until you see ‘motion and fitness’.
– you’ll notice an orange logo for that.
4. Turn off the switch to the right that says ‘Fitness Tracking’.
That one switch disables everything include the motion and all use of other apps that go along with it, including the health App. You can easily switch it back on again by following the same path and toggling the same switch from right to left and it will turn green in color to represent that it’s on.