Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE is a feature limited version of Auslogics BoostSpeed 5. Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE can perform these tasks:
- Clean the registry
- Defrag the hard drive
- Clean user history/privacy
- Clean “junk” files
- Manage startup/boot programs/processes/extensions/etc.
- Uninstall installed software
Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE also has a “System Advisor” feature that scans your computer and suggests tweaks.
That said, Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE is available for free for a limited time (ends in 9 days at the time of this writing). To get Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE for free, follow these simple directions:
Version being given out for free: v18.104.22.168 Special Edition
Free updates: Probably not
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
Download size: 5.1 MB
- Register at DownloadCrew.co.uk:
- Check the e-mail address you registered with. There should be an e-mail from “email@example.com” with the subject of “Downloadcrew UK – New Account”. In the e-mail there will be a confirmation link you need to click on to confirm your account:
- Visit the DownloadCrew.co.uk Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE promotion page and download the program:
- Install the program. During installation you will be asked for a “promotion code”:
Use the promotion code CREATIVEMARK0610 (promotion code found at the DownloadCrew.co.uk Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE promotion page) and finish installing the software.
- After installation has finished run Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE and click on the “Trial expires in 15 days, click here to register” link at the bottom left corner:
- At the window that pops up, click on “Get Free License”:
- A registration page on Auslogics website will open. You will need to fill out a short form in order to receive the free license code:
- Check the inbox of the e-mail address you use with Auslogics. There should be an e-mail from “Auslogics Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>” with the subject of “Auslogics BoostSpeed Special Edition”. In the e-mail address you will find your free license code:
- Go back to Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE and register the program with the license code you received via e-mail:
If you have trouble getting Auslogics BoostSpeed 5 SE for free, post below and I will try to help.