The e-mail ban issue mentioned yesterday has been resolved and my host has restored access to port 25. This means dotTech e-mails will resume from now onwards. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and would like to take this moment to remind you to please *not* mark dotTech e-mails as spam. If you don’t want our e-mails, simply unsubscribe.
Update: There is still an article email backlog that is slowly clearing. When it clears, e-mails will be operating as normal.
For those of you e-mail reliant fiends, I’m sure you didn’t troll over here yesterday without getting an e-mail. So the following is a list of all articles posted yesterday that you might have missed. Enjoy!
- My, what big and pointy teeth you have [Amazing Photo of the Day]
- Compress your files to the smallest possible size with File Optimizer [Windows]
- Resize images from right-click context menu with Free Image Resizer [Windows]
- Read stunning photo blogging on your Windows 8 computer or tablet with the official Big Picture app [Windows 8]
- Always missing spur-of-the-moment photos? Take photos faster with InstaCamera [Android]
- Download Wikipedia to your Android device with Wikipedia Encyclopedia Offline [Android]
- Keep track of, and manage, shared expenses easier with “iouo” [Android]
- Create breathtaking collages of your photos with TurboCollage [iPhone]
- Jewels with Buddies is a multiplayer version of the classic gem matching game [iPhone]
- Save big on your data plan with Onavo Extend [iPhone]
- ‘Splice: Tree of Life’ is a dazzling puzzle game [iPad]
- Blood Roofs: A rooftop running game powered by the Unreal Engine [iPad]
- Plight of the Zombie: Strategy game in which you play as a zombie in a non-zombie world [iPad]
- Free your Mac from useless files with CleanMyMac [Mac OS X]
- See where your hard drive space is going with DaisyDisk [Mac OS X]
- Get yourself organized with Opus Domini, a desktop organizer [Mac OS X]
- Forgot password or security questions? Apple will say too bad, wipe iTunes account, and lock you out
- Want the world’s thinnest quad-core smartphone with a stunning 441 ppi 5-inch display? Check out Oppo Finder 5 X990
- Microsoft keen to bring us into Star Trek era with 3D, real-life, whole-room display gaming
- Chrome for Android is updated, touts better stability and other improvements
- Integrate SkyDrive with Gmail using Attachements.me [Chrome, Firefox]
- Microsoft debuts Visual Studio 2012, the only (free) way to create Windows applications
- Apple event summary: New iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5G, iPod Nano 7G, EarPods, and updated iTunes
- These are official, high-quality images of the iPhone 5
- If you don’t like our e-mails, please do NOT mark them as spam — just unsubscribe
- iPhone 5 is official: 4-inch screen, A6 processor, and 4G LTE, coming September 21
Over and out.