Update: This promotion is now over. Sorry to those that missed it! To avoid missing promotions in the future, consider subscribing to dotTech: RSS Feed | E-mail | Twitter | Facebook.
Back in May dotTech provided 30 lucky dotTechies with free copies of Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite. Now another 15 will be receive the same: dotTech has 15 licenses of Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite [$49.95 value] to giveaway for free!
Paragon Backup & Recovery Suite is your one-stop-shop for “disaster recovery and system migration” needs. In other words, Backup & Recovery Suite is the one program that allows you to perform functions ranging from backing up and restoring data to migrating your data from one computer to another computer, and everything in between. In fact, Paragon System Backup – the software that is being given out to everyone as mentioned above – is a component of Paragon Backup & Recovery Suite. Here is a quick overview of the features of Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite as per the developer:
(Click on image to view list in full size.)
To learn about Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite in more detail, feel free to read the Backup & Recovery 10 Suite datasheet.
As part of the cooperation with Paragon Software, dotTech is able to offer 15 free licenses of Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite to 15 lucky dotTechies! If you would like to win a license of Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite, follow these simple instructions/guidelines:
Version being given out for free: v10
Free updates: Minor updates only
Supported OS: Windows 2000 Professional SP4/XP/Vista/Win7 [32-bit and 64-bit]
- If you want to be eligible to win one of the licenses, you must post a comment below. In the comment you must post answers to the following questions:
- Do you backup your files? If yes, how regularly? (I.E. Hourly, daily, monthly, weekly, once in a blue moon, when you feel like it, etc.)
- What types of files do you primarily need to backup? (I.E. Backing up personal files, work files, school files, documents, programs, etc.)
- If you were looking to purchase a backup/recovery program, what are the three top features you would look for?
- Based on the features Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite has (refer to the fact sheet for detailed list of all features), would you pay $49.95 to purchase it? If no, please state the price you would be willing to pay.
- (Optional) Please provide any other feedback you may have for Paragon Software.
Anyone that does not post answers to all required questions will be disqualified.
- 5 licenses are reserved for dotTech donors, voluntary authors, forum admins, and artists. If you fall in this 5 license reserve category, please specifically state so in your comment (i.e. say “I am a donor” if you are a donor, etc.), otherwise I may not know. Also if you are a donor, please be sure to use the e-mail you donated with in your comment (do not post your e-mail in public, just use the e-mail in the “e-mail” form when posting a comment) so I can confirm.
- 10 licenses can be won by anyone.
- Anyone that won a license in the previous 30 license giveaway is not eligible to win another license.
- I reserve the right to award specific people licenses if I feel they have helped foster the dotTech community in a positive manner (the people who fall into this category is at my sole discretion).
- You may only enter once and only win one license. Anyone that tries to enter more than once will be disqualified.
- By entering this drawing, you give me the right to pass on your e-mail to Paragon Software (they will be the ones distributing the licenses).
When posting a comment, please make sure you enter an e-mail that is 100% valid and an e-mail you will check because the licenses will be distributed via e-mail by me. If you win and don’t have a valid e-mail or an e-mail you don’t check, your license will go to waste. However, please don’t post your e-mail in your comment! You should never post your e-mail on a public form. Just enter the e-mail you want to be contacted at in the “E-mail” field when writing your comment – I will be able to get your e-mail from there. Or if you are a registered dotTechie, just post a comment normally and I will be able to find your e-mail.
The winners of this giveaway will be announced after the giveaway has ended in 72 hours, or on Sunday November 28, 2010.
Good luck to everyone!